Monday, January 11, 2016

A Quick Update

The second Monday of the month is always crazy busy with Block of the Month kits having to be sent out, but I thought I'd share my Grandmother's Flower Garden progress from the weekend.
Instagram to the rescue!

A photo posted by Twiddletails (@twiddletails) on
The top is SO close to being completed. Next up, quilting decisions.

I've also been keeping up with the 365 Challenge blocks. Yay me!

I created an album on Flickr. I also made little progress chart so I can rearrange them to my heart's content and keep track of my progress.
templatelarge
We have a LONG way to go and I'll hang in there for as long as I can.

FYI, signups for the new BOM sessions starting in February will be closing soon so, if you've been on the fence, now is the time to go for it!

1 comment:

  1. The progress chart is a great idea! We have a long way to go indeed.

    ReplyDelete